Current version of the program is CutMaster
2D Pro/Lite v1.5.3.
If you already own CutMaster 2D, but are not
sure which version it is, follow this
CutMaster 2D (Edition Pro) is designed for use in professional environments, primarily for small to medium sized workshops and manual cutting operations.
Internet access is not required to use CutMaster 2D.
- Four ways to input data into CutMaster 2D:
- Manually, through the keyboard,
- Loading CutMaster 2D files
(native data format),
- Importing from Microsoft Excel. Pro Edition Only
- Importing from XML files. Pro Edition Only
- Export of layouts to XML and DXF formats.
- Measurements in metric and US Standard / British Imperial units.
- Adjustable saw blade thickness.
- Grain direction control for all or specific
- Preview of all patterns and reports.
- Manual rearrangement of parts on cutting layouts
- Adjustable default panel dimensions.
- Edge banding control for all or specific part edges. Pro Edition Only
- Adjustable optimization level.
- Printable part labels.
- Adjustable line thickness on the printed layouts.
- Interface in seven languages: English, Spanish,
Italian, German, French,
Dutch, Serbian and Croatian.
Minimum System Requirements
CutMaster 2D requires at least:
- Pentium 100 MHz processor.
- 16 MB of RAM.
- 40 MB of free hard disk space.
- Graphic system capable of displaying 800x600 pixels in 256 colors.
- Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.