CutMaster 2D was designed for medium cutting operations that
cut medium volume parts on manual equipment.
Its primary focus is
to produce high yielding cutting layouts that make the most out
of your material.
Current version of the program is CutMaster
2D Pro v126.96.36.199.
If you already own CutMaster 2D, but are not
sure which version it is, follow this
- Four ways to input data into CutMaster 2D:
- Manually, through the keyboard,
- Loading CutMaster 2D files
(native data format),
- Importing from Microsoft Excel.
- Importing from XML files.
- Export of layouts to XML and DXF formats.
- Measurements in metric units, inches
- Adjustable saw blade thickness.
- Grain direction control for all or specific
- Preview of all patterns and reports.
- Manual rearrangement of parts on cutting layouts
- Adjustable default panel dimensions.
- Advanced edge banding control for all or specific part edges.
- Adjustable optimization level.
- Printable part labels.
- Adjustable line thickness on the printed layouts.
- Interface in seven languages: English, Spanish,
Italian, German, French,
Dutch, Serbian and Croatian.
Minimum System Requirements
CutMaster 2D requires at least:
- Pentium 100 MHz processor.
- 16 MB of RAM.
- 40 MB of free hard disk space.
- Graphic system capable of displaying 800x600 pixels in 256 colors.
- Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/ME/2000/XP.