Current version: CutMaster 2D v1.5.0
The update from previous versions is free
for all registered
Cutmaster 2D v1.x users
. If you are not sure what version
of CutMaster 2D you own, go to this
Version v1.5.0 Release Notes
- Automatic calculation speed significantly improved
- Manual calculation speed significantly improved
- Windows 10 support
- Improved MS Excel import compatibility for different Office and Windows versions
- Modified installation paths to stay in sync with the latest Windows security features
- New visual themes
- Streamlined terminology in different locations within the user interface
- Minor bug fixes
Version v1.3.2 Release Notes
- Printable part labels.
- DXF export - it is now possible to export cutting layouts to AutoCad-compatible DXF files.
Version v1.3.1 Release Notes
- Identical layouts can be grouped when previewing and printing.
- Manual calculation method is easier to use with large number
- A new item has been added to the beginning of the report, listing the quantities of panels needed for the cutting job.
- It is now possible to choose if report will be printed with the cutting layout.
New Features In Version 1.3
- Support for US Standard / British Imperial measurement units:
- Inches, fractional (14 1/4'')
- Inches, decimal (14.25'')
- Feet and inches (1' 2 1/4'')
- Resizable program window.
- When edge banding is turned off, unnecessary interface elements
are removed from Parts input area and Parts list.
- Import and export of panels and parts data as XML.
Note: The registration codes are different
in version 1.3. If you own and older version, you should
request a new registration code from us by email
before you install the new version. Please include
your order reference number, your Key ID and your current registration
code in the request.
New Features In Version 1.2
- Importing data from Microsoft Excel
- Advanced edge banding control:
- Band Stock Management
- Banding of individual part edges with the same or different types of bands.
- Adjustable default panel dimensions.
- Adjustable optimization level.
- Adjustable pattern thickness on the printed layouts.
- Client details can be embedded into each project. This information can be printed as a project cover page.
- Recently opened files are now accesible directly from the File menu.
- The program can now remember its window position at closing time.
- Seven languages supported: English, Spanish,
Italian, German, Dutch,
Serbian and Croatian
to download a demo version, or here
to order CutMaster 2D.