CutMaster 2D Pro v188.8.131.52 - New Features
The upgrade is free
for all registered
Cutmaster 2D Pro v1.x users
. If you are not sure what version
of CutMaster 2D you own, go to this
New Features In Version v1.3.3
- Windows Vista support
- Windows XP Themes support
New Features In Version v1.3.2
- Printable part, panel and offcut labels.
- DXF export - it is now possible to export cutting layouts to AutoCAD DXF files.
New Features In Version v1.3.1
- Identical layouts can be grouped when previewing and printing.
- Manual calculation method is easier to use with large number
- A new item has been added to the beginning of the report, listing the quantities of panels needed for the cutting job.
- It is now possible to choose if report will be printed with the cutting layout.
New Features In Version 1.3
- Support for US Standard / British Imperial measurement units:
- Inches, fractional (14 1/4'')
- Inches, decimal (14.25'')
- Feet and inches (1' 2 1/4'')
- Resizable program window.
- When edge banding is turned off, unnecessary interface elements
are removed from Parts input area and Parts list.
- Import and export of panels and parts data as XML.
Note: The registration codes are different
in version 1.3
. If you own an older version, you should
request a new registration code from us (at firstname.lastname@example.org
before you install the new version
. Please include
your order reference number, your Key ID and your current registration
code in the request.
New Features In Version 1.2
- Importing data from Microsoft Excel
- Advanced edge banding control:
- Band Stock Management
- Banding of individual part edges with the same or different types of bands.
- Adjustable default panel dimensions.
- Adjustable optimization level.
- Adjustable pattern thickness on the printed layouts.
- Client details can be embedded into each project. This information can be printed as a project cover page.
- Recently opened files are now accesible directly from the File menu.
- The program can now remember its window position at closing time.
- Seven languages supported: English, Spanish,
Italian, German, Dutch,
Serbian and Croatian
to download a demo version, or here
to order CutMaster 2D.